Aug 17, 2007

Greetings

Hello Team!

Here's our blog. This will be our space to talk to one another. For Coach Lamb and Coach Ron to write to you. It's a space to talk to each other about games and practices. You can comment on each other's posts and have conversations.

There are only a couple of rules. I know ... there are always rulez. Bummer, huh? But that's life.

The first rule is ... keep it clean. See my face over there on the right? That means I see everything that's said here. I'll delete stuff that doesn't meet my "cleanliness" standard.

The second rule is ... keep it kind. Remember the Golden Rule. If you wouldn't want someone to say it to you, don't say it to someone else. Words can hurt worse than a puck and I don't want anyone getting hurt here.

So, let's have fun with this and show the world some rawkin' hawkey!!

Mrs. Andrews

No comments: